Building enterprise skills
To identify the school, college or other organisation or partnership that is best at improving entrepreneurial and enterprise skills by:
- Working with their local business community to allow potential entrepreneurs or employees understand the skills start-up or more established SMEs need;
- Allowing potential entrepreneurs to demonstrate their enterprise skills as a part of student led enterprise activities;
- Promoting specific skills such as technical skills, language skills and enterprise-specific skills such as product development or business planning;
- Creating or facilitating mentoring schemes;
- Helping SMEs improve their own green skills or the green skills of homes and businesses.
Apply for the Enterprising Britain Awards 2017 here.